Sunday, May 18, 2008

Knitting

At the moment quilting is at a standstill. However I have a commission to make a quilt and will very soon start on that one. Coming Thursday I will visit Jati and show her the design and see if she likes it. Can then buy material and start cutting so I can sew it together when I go on the quilting retreat, the end of this month. Am going with Linda.

Had this morning the brickie, who had done the brickwork on the carport poles.
He could not understand how I got the cracks in the bricks. He had not seen this before.



This is the biggest crack.



This pole has 3 sides cracked.

Have been knitting the last couple of days and finished some of the patterns of the Knitalong "Sampler M".



Pattern 16 Cubics



Pattern 17 Wybert



Pattern 18 Twisted Oak.

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Your knitting sampler is very beautiful. I am waiting for new patterns. Hope they will be added soon.

Anonymous said...

Have now to do that very difficult one. Have this week no time for it. Will start on it next week.
Rens.