Sunday, June 15, 2008

Have been busy this week. Went to quilting club and started cutting fabric for two small quilts. A friend wants a quilt for her settee and it has also to go over the armrests. The smaller ones I will stitch together with the binding of the quilt. The top of the settee one is finished.



Kit 9 of the gollyville quilt is ready and have started on kit 10. Very slowly this quilt is getting done.



So now and then I do a bit of knitting and this morning I started with a new Lodewijk, I got it from, it is in Dutch and English.



Last week when I went to the Bookfest, my dog thrashed the house again and this week, I put her outside on the chain. This was only temporary. On friday I went to the mechanic with my car. It needed a service. Got a new battery, the other was nearly on the blink. After a check I needed also new disks and pads for the front brakes. Came there at 8 am and was finished at 10.45am, could wait, got even a cup of coffee. Had a book to read from Wilbur Smith, "Warlock". It's a good read.
Went after that to Bunnings and bought a dog kennel and wire for an enclosure for the dog.
Fixed that in the afternoon and the next day in she went.



When I came home she was out, know now how she got out and will close it better next time, which is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Every time I see it i just love your gollyville quilt ! And you started with Lodewijk. He looks very cute.

glitterbug said...

Annelies,the gollyvillequilt is going very slowly. This is the seond Lodewijk. Have it finished by now. Next time I will show it. Have started now on a dinosauer.
Rens.