Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life goes on

On Sunday 31st of July Alice went off to Biofutures and I got stuck in the "garden". You can better say yard, it is 1.3ha big, a bit big for garden. Will have to see that I get my ride-on mower going.
That week I made an appointment with a molesafe clinic. Got checked over and the doctor burned straightaway a couple of sunspots off and did a biopsy of another spot under my left eye. Got 2 days later a phone call to come back it was a skincancer and had to be taken out.
A friend drove me to the doctor and had it cut out, I am now walking with a big plaster under my eye and the eye is black. Look like a pirate.
The piece which was taken out went to pathology for a check that everything is out, otherwise I have to go back and she(doctor) will have to cut deeper to find the roots. Cannot make a picture because Alice has my digi with her to Sydney. Hers was broken at the Biofutures. Hope mine will survive Sydney.
Start slowly taken up my life again, went back to selling raffle tickets for breastcancer research. We sold for $88 tickets. Afterwards went to quilting. Got tickets(for taxdeductions) in the mail for leukemia fundraising. When people give donations over $2 then they can claim it as a taxdeduction. Hope to collect around $50 in the street. There are not that many homes and $50 is very good.

No comments: