Friday, July 13, 2007

Sydney

This morning at 6 o'clock the phone went. Got out of bed and was near the phone when it stopped. Do not we all hate this. Decided to wait and see if it was to go again. Good I stayed there. It went for the second time. It was Alice. She was in a panic, she did not have her passport with here for going to Sydney well you will say, she does not need it. The plane was going from the international terminal and she did not have it with her. Found it in her bag in the bedroom. Got myself quickly dressed and drove first to my neighbour and gave her the key from the backdoor, so she could get the dog Jaynne. On the M1 motorway there was quit a bit of traffic. Had to stop several times. Was about half past 7 at the airport. Went to the departing hall and with her passport she checked in. Told her she owned me breakfast. Then the crush came, she could have travelled on her 18+ id card.
Oh, don't you love them on occasions like this.
Went back home and went to the chemist because I needed some more bandages for my eye. My neighbour gave me a cuppa and it tasted very good. Got myself some breakfast at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.