Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's awhile that I have been writing here. Have been quite busy. Have been selling raffle tickets again for breast cancer research and we sold for $84 in the morning.
There was an interview on the dutch radio about my time here in Australia.
Have been working on my gollywog and finished kit 8.



Had a meeting again with the BWB ladies. We went to Moogerah dam. The lake had a lot more water then the last time(November 2007) I was there.



We had a lot of rain and also at Moogerah it has been raining.



There was a lot of food with our morning tea. We bring a plate with us, when we go somewhere, unless we go to a coffee shop.

Have been mowing however when I wanted to use a big ride-on, I had first to charge it up before I could start it. Got fed up with that, the battery came out, took it with me and bought a new one. Put it on the ride-on. Can mow again.
Have been using the brush cutter on the dam, the grass was very high, it came to my knees. after that mowing with the hand mower and it looks great.


Did a bit of knitting. Finished a couple of patterns.



This is pattern 13.

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Hi Rens,

Good to hear from you again.
I said it before, but i say it again, I love your gollywog quilt !!
I cann't go on with the knitting sampler, because there are still no new patterns.

Anonymous said...

Hi Annelies,
That gives me time to catch up with the sampler. It is a good exercise to learn to read the pattern in english. If there is something I do not understand then I can have a look at the dutch one.
Rens.