Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday Annelies published a part of her hear, see and speak no evil figurines. After reading this it suddenly dawned on me that I had a figurine like that too.
Here is mine.



Under the figurine is the part of the gollyquilt I am now doing.

Haven been busy this week with getting quotes for tiling of the bathroom and laundry.
What a difference in pricing.

Lots of tiles are already gone from the walls but one side is very difficult.
The tiles are breaking up and have to use the chisel and the board is getting damaged.



You can see the damage.



The left side will also be difficult to remove. The rightside is very easy to do.

Will see that I can get some one who can replace the whole wall.

1 comment:

Annelies said...

Hi Rens,

Thank you for taking a picture of your hear no-see no-speak no evil monkeys. I have those. I think I bought it in the 80's.

Have a nice weekend,

Annelies