Monday, November 3, 2008

Moving

Have some time ago signed a sales contract and will be moving. To where I do not know yet. Have to buy another home yet. I am not very impressed with what I have seen up to now . Will be looking in a bigger area. Might be seeing something which I will fancy. Hope to have a house by the end of this month.
Past weekend have been on a quilting retreat and had quite a lot of senior moments, forget the lead for the sewing machine. Had enough work to do without machine and will try now to finish a quilt on the quilting meetings.
Dear daughter is planning a trip for the 2 of us going next year to Europe. We leave in April the winter is supposed to be finished then. We will also going to Italy, the Almafi coast doing a trip then.

2 comments:

Annelies said...

I wish you lots of luck finding a new home.
Enjoy your weekend !

Linda Robertus said...

Hi Rens, I tagged you! Hope you'll play along. Look on my blog for the details.
Cheers,
Linda