Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Goodbye washingmachine, goodbye fridge

Nearly 2 year ago daughter moved in and she had also a fridge and washingmachine however they were standing in the garage and gathering dust. When she was told, she had the job in Scotland, she rang the bat hospital on the Gold Coast and donated both. Lots of time passed and it was still not collected. When daughter had left, started cleaning the fridge as I had told her when not collected before you leave, going to sell it.
After I started to clean, told daughter what I had done and was nearly ready to sell, the next day I got a telephone call, they could pick up next week the fridge and washer. Today they came got everything. Here they go:
Picked up by Trish and son. They just came from the RSPCA(animal welfare) and got injured bats and possums. Now I can start sorting through what is left and try to find some bed linen. Will sell as much as possible and get rid of what is left.

No comments: