Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend

This weekend went with Linda to a quilting retreat. Picked Linda first up and we went to a small place in the country called Gatton. Where they had a show called "Christmas in the country". Had some lunch there and went on to the retreat. The retreat was in Edmund Park(Adventure Education), Thornton. Unpacked the car, made my bed.
The dormitory inside:
On both sides are cubicles and each cubicle can have 4 people. We were in the second on the left. Bed made:
For our sewing room we had to walk to the other side. Our dining room was under the pergola and an excellent view
Done a bit of sewing:
On the Saturday we saw a lizard. The area around the community hall was burned a bushfire had gone through it.
When the quilt was finished I started on the gollyville only the last 2 kits have to be done. Got the buildings all laid down and when I was satisfied with it, ironed it down.
Sunday after lunch we packed up and went home, brought Linda home. Thanks Linda for the company. When I checked my email found a mail from Zeva, my dog who was staying in a kennel. Hi Mum/Dad, I’m enjoying my holiday at Animal World Pet Resorts and just wanted to say hello...
This place is great and the team of pet lovers are doing a great job. Be assured they are making every effort and doing their best to make my stay a happy, safe and comfortable one. I hope you are also enjoying your time away, and try not to miss me too much! I look forward to seeing you upon your return when I may jump up and down or act really excited liked I missed you? Love Zeva PS: I have been trying really hard to be good so maybe you will bring me back a present?