Thursday, September 13, 2007

Second thursday of the month

Today is quilting day at 10am start. Had quit a bit of work to do. Cleaning and tidying up the house. Make some lunch and a flask with coffee and a bottle of water.
Looked if there was also some shopping to do, had to go to the post office.
At 10.15 am I was there, as usual the first one.
Started with my puzzle block (house), this has to be send out on Saturday. Had to check if I made a mistake and the house can be made. The others had a look and they liked it. Could make some for them. After this I got back to my gollyville quilt.
Have done already 6 kits. Working on kit 7. Here are some pictures of the quilt.

Top of the quilt.




Bottom of the quilt.




Up date of my arm. It start looking good. The blisters are down and it starts healing.



Alice rang me, she has an interview for a job on Monday. Sunday she comes home for a couple of hours to pick up her qualifications.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jakkes Rens wat een pech, sterkte met de blaren, ben je wel even bij een dokter geweest????

Anonymous said...

Wat wordt je quilt leuk ! Wat een kleurrijk geheel.
Ben blij dat het wat beter gaat met je arm.