Saturday, September 22, 2007

This week

In a week lots of things can happen. This is also true for me. Monday had BWB club but before I could go there Alice rang me early in the morning at about 6.30am. She was the day before home to pick up her degrees, because she had an interview for a job and she still had forgotten to take them with her. Had to bring them where she had the interview before I could go my way. As usually it was in the opposite sides so had to go first into Brisbane before I could go out of Brisbane and towards Beaudesert.
On then Tuesday did clean my home, has to be done once in a while. Do it only once a week, think this is enough. However do the floor every day.
Have been doing a little bit of quilting this week. Worked out one of the puzzle blocks and cut it. It was made for paper piecing, made an applique pattern out of it. Have now to make it up and iron it on the quilt. Have the quilt extended ran out of space for more houses. Thursday went out, had to pay a bill. Whatever I did, haircutting, shopping, post office but paying a bill. When I was home noticed that the bill was still standing on the coffee table and not paid. so got the car out again and went to the post office to pay for Internet, otherwise they will cut me off.
Friday I wanted to do some lawn mowing and ohhhhhhhhh, I hate to say it the blooming thing was not working. Could get it started but after half a minute it stopped. Same problem as before I brought it away for repair. Now I have to do it again. I will complain as they fix it and tell me it is all right, it should be going then.
Today was computer club and was talking with the fellas about the mower(instead computers) and one will becoming and have a look at it. Showed also two ladies how they could save attachments(by copy and paste) in outlook express and then delete the email.



This is an update on my arm. It is nearly healed only a couple of scabs left.

We had a thunderstorm this afternoon the second already this summer. There will be a lot more before summer is finished. Jaynne my dog is terrified of thunderstorms, as soon as I notice there is a storm coming, I bring her in the house, so she can not run of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rens,

Ik ben blij dat het weer wat beter gaat met je arm. Toch weet ik uit ervaring dat je dit soort littekens lang blijft zien.
Goed weekend !