Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas luncheons

In the month of December there are a lot of parties. With me no exception. Have them too. There were 3 and I have finished with them. The first one was last Thursday with the quilting group, we went to the Logan Village Pub and had a very nice meal.
The second was last Saturday at the end of the street with all my neighbours. Had a bottle with cordial with me and there was comment on that I had a big bottle of wine. They would not believe me that it was cordial till I let one taste a bit and he said: "It is cordial, when I still have to drive a car then I do not drink."
Today's luncheon was with the Babes without Boobs club. It was in Boonah about an hours drive. At 3.45pm I was home again.
It was clouded all day and I got myself on the iron horse and ran it for about 2 hours. Was very stiff when I came off the ride-on. Checked on the mailbox at the front gate. That mail lady comes at all sorts of times. Never sure when, last week she delivered my mail very late, had checked already. Next morning I saw that there was mail delivered and it had rained during the night. She had it put in the box which is for parcels and it was wet. There were 2 letters with siggies in it.
While i am writing this I am listening to krontjong(indonesian music)

No comments: