Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas card and siggies

This week I received a Christmas card from Beatriz Gouzalez(Spain). Thank you Beatriz, I was flabbergasted by it. Had received last year a siggie from Beatriz during the year. Have been swapping now since 2003 siggies and this is for the first time I got a Christmas card. I appreciate this very much.



Have received a lot of siggies since the New Year.
These I have received on 8th January.

Rita Kastner, Germany.



Lida Kunkeler, the Netherlands.



These I have received today 9th January.

Christine Chevalier, France.



Els Hoppers, the Netherlands.



Lise Cupak, France.



Mona Norhave, Denmark.



Sandra Fredriksson, Iceland, this is my first from Iceland.



Sylvette Lenoir, France.



Ladies thank you very much. They are beautiful.

Today we had luckily no rain. Had a little bit too much , but still the drought is not over. The dams are only about 25% full. The water restrictions level 6 are still in place. Been to the city and had a good cup of coffee there with a nice group of Dutch people. Have been asked if I wanted to do an interview for the dutch radio here. They will be coming to my place and then tape and edit it. Hope to get to hear the interview before the broadcast.

3 comments:

Annelies said...

It is good to see that you got a lot of siggies. There are some French ladies just starting, that have found your address.

glitterbug said...

Annelies, had the ladies send first a siggie.
Rens.

Anonymous said...

lovely siggies