Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cutting down shrubs

Early in the morning I went to the computerclub and one of them helped me with a photo to enhance it better. I am going to print it on fabric instead of a memory book. On saterday when we have the wake, the guests can put their name on a piece of fabric with crayons and I will make it in a quilt.
This picture of hubby is made some years ago.



After this did some shopping and was about 2pm at home.
At 3pm my neighbour knocked on the window and said he was going to saw down the shrubs which had fallen over with a storm.
His wife came with him and the ute. They took the big pieces for the potbelly and I was left with the smaller branches, can handle those.
During the week I will stack them and then they can be burned.
Tomorrow will go with a girlfriend to the movie Shrek 3. We will be having lunch somewhere.

3 comments:

Ina said...

Hello Rens I read exactly your web-unwieldly. and not yet gereageert had to your, but at these I want wish you also sterkte still much, a large gemis that will be for you. and now you must further enn that certainly not always even easy will be. I read also that you for the comes Tuesday at home, also for her it strange will be, to come home and no more father finds. I wish cordial groet Ina Meerveld dronten the Netherlands to your with friends and knowledge much sterkte

Karen en Marc said...

Hoi Rens, Ik wens je veel sterkte toe en een ontzettend dikke knuffel. Hij lijkt me een heerlijke man te zijn geweest. Koestert de mooie herhinneringen en je quilt zal zeker helpen. Dikke knuffel, karen uit Antwerpen

Ingrid said...

Hallo Rens,
Wens je heel veel sterkte en kracht toe.
Wil je niet te veel in eens? Ik schrik er gewoon van. Okay, misschien heb je geen keus.
Hopelijk krijg je heel veel steun van Alice, vrienden en bekenden. Dat zal je hard nodig hebben.
In gedachten bij je, hartelijke groetjes
Ingrid