Saturday, June 16, 2007

Library and mowing

Saturdays I go to the library and this Saturday was no exception. There was a magazine "Margriet" and a book waiting for me. Have something to read again. Had run out of reading material. I never meet people in the shopping centre but this morning I met several friends. This week I found some junk mail in the mailbox which was of some use. Pizza's for $3.50 each pick up only. This is in the shopping precinct so no problem. Got 2 pizza's, junk food lovely. When I came home, had a coffee and pizza(lunch).

At about 11.30am started to mow the lawn and driveway (which is about 60mt).
It took a while. When I finished I filled the mower and the container with petrol and brought the mower back to my neighbour. Have a mower but that one I cannot start talking. The pull is too heavy.

When mowing was finished, so was I and took the rest of the day off.

No comments: