Sunday, June 24, 2007

Movie

After I had my walk on the road with the dogs, hang my washing on the line. Had put it in the washing machine before breakfast.
This morning my neighbour was back again. Yesterday he had done only two shrubs and there was still one left to be done. He will be back again over sometime because 2 pine trees have to be cut down, they are dead.
Tomorrow I can drag the tops of the branches to the bonfire.
About 11am my friend came, we had coffee and went then to Browns Plains where we had lunch. Had a chicken kebab with sweet chili sauce. Had already bought our tickets for Shrek 3. If you have the chance to see the movie, I recommend it. Had a good laugh. Were about 4 pm home. Had another coffee and my friend had to go home. Luckily I had brought the washing already inside before we went to the movies, it was already dry.
Had an email from Alice that she is in London and flying out on Monday to arrive here on Tuesday night.

No comments: